Comments

  1. Heheh I know what this says.. >:D onoes :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...hecka what?!
    http://i26.tinypic.com/ipqmhu.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 'man on the street' already has!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you trying to say I have colon cancer?

    I swear I don't feel any lumps up thar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this some kind of alien propaganda? which tempts real humans to submit to m dot strange?

    ReplyDelete
  6. bah i don't see what's happening

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a giant robot =D, bunch of loosers, use ur imagination xP, u need a lot of that to make movies, you know :P?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Erick
    I was always using an imagination i see plenty of things
    -Squid mosnter
    _Sean boyles drawing
    -dungeoun map (lol)
    -black and white tetris
    -Rick Astley
    -8 Bit Picaso (lawl)

    I just can;t help thinking there was something we were supposed to see

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks like that blue captain of the cereal box o.o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment