My MADNESS to share ^ ^


PROJECT SOOPERMAN EPISODE I: BANG BANG from M dot Strange on Vimeo.

Comments

  1. The documentary realism is uncanny
    ^ ^. I laughed so hard, I nearly spewed up a lung! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. d00d, saying that "the following video contains fucked up language, all kinds of sex and SHIT" may attract Scat-fetishists.

    I know that you appeal to a weirdo demographIK, but still!

    XD

    Best,

    Adam :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I just see what I thought I sawed?

    I feel... I feel, strange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeih kool BUT we need that HSM promo!!!!! But since your working on other stuff why not kick the last tutorial sessions out?!

    Keep rockin,
    F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude you cranked that out in like zero time... Going for the slick photoreal pixar look eh? What settings did you use for the global illumination passes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved it, put a big stupid grin on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and i thought they were scary looking in the tutorial. oh what hath you wrought MdotStrange?

    i couldn't help but laugh the whole way thru

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!!!
    Wow dude! The poses and pacing were fantastic!
    You super improved through the FRIGGIN MOON!

    *laugh*
    I loved it, my favorite part had to be the photographic memory flashback.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fuck did i just watch....
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool. the music reminded me of the lone biker of the apocalypse in raising arizona: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSnwgJ_xQM

    i also watched the whole triple x rated c4d tutorial on vimeo. that was very funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should post this on newgrounds.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment