An interesting book for marionette enthusiasts and weirdos












Comments

  1. What a fascinating book! On abebooks.com (used book search) you can pick up a copy for abou $15, fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks awesome! I almost want to find a copy so I can cut pictures out of it and glue them to stuff haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I think you'll like this one artist named Hans Bellmer his work is inspired by marionettes and dolls it's utterly lovely and disturbing at times
    this site bellow shows a lot of his work:
    http://www.picsearch.com/pictures/celebrities/artists%20and%20painters/artists%202/hans%20bellmer.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ralola

    ^ ^ Yes I've been a fan of his stuff for awhile now... I found it while doing research while writing HSM... If you read about why he made those dolls its even weirder 0_0 But yes their great dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mdot
    Finally someone else who loves his work! But funny thing, one of the monsters in silent hill 2 was inspired by Hans Bellmer's work it's how I found him in the first place :3
    I wrote a mini post about it on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment