Skip to main content

When the status quo is totally fucked-why should you do what it tells you?

A person's advice only goes as far as they have gotten...
Now let's say there's someone you know who is in bad health and obese that's trying to tell you what you should be doing for your health...

Obviously they are in bad health so why take their advice lest you end up like them?

If someone is an angry, miserable, bitter person and they are giving you advice on how to live your life and be happy... why should you listen?

Being an animator I'm pretty good at reading peoples body language and micro-expressions- and I've met plenty of miserable, unhealthy, fearful, dead inside fucks who have tried to tell me what I should be doing with my life... I never listened... and I never will ^_^

I've met many adults who portray themselves as if they have it all figured out... and I've met many adults that have a difficult time containing the desperate spasms of death, fear, misery and despair that creeps behind their eyes...

If you have found your passion and your true path... the world is WRONG and you are RIGHT.

In the end we're all alone... nothing and no one can help you but yourself... by following someone else's advice it doesn't give you some magical protection that will swoop down and save you if something goes wrong when following that advice...

There's so many bitter, miserable, sick fucking adults in this world- and many of them are in positions wherein they have the hopes and dreams of children in the palms of their hands... teachers, parents... and too many of these adults can't help but contain their malignancy and make a point of tainting children with it...

Why should we listen to our "elders" if these elders have built and maintained a sick, insane, corrupt, and nonsensical world? If they have built sick bodies and neurotic, fearful and miserable minds?

We shouldn't. Unless we want to be like them.

In the end of my last film Heart String Marionette- Samhaine Tsuke kills his father... his father had a machine.. a system that he used to turn children into monsters... that system was the media... Samhaine Tsuke's father Lord Wor was sick and his madness would never end until he was slain by his son...

So why do so many people just feel so compelled to give you "life advice" if you've veered from the usual path of the staus quo?

This is my theory... they all had hopes and dreams at some point in their lives... but they gave them up because they "weren't practical" or they were too "risky" or something like that... or they were forced into a situation that took their hopes and dreams away..... so maybe they gave up their hopes and dreams telling themselves that it was never possible anyway... that's the lie they told themselves to make themselves feel better... or maybe their dreams were snatched away... whatever the case they lost them at some point...

Instead of sucking it up and NOT pushing their poison on young people... they can't contain their rancor and it spills into the ears and minds of anyone who will take them seriously....

Now they see you... at a point in your life like they were once... now instead of wishing you good luck with your dreams they try to shoot them down because if they see you take a risk and attain your dreams they'll have to admit to themselves that they could have done the same thing and maybe they'd have a happier life now... and that makes them upset...it gives them regrets... so instead of facing a possible truth which hurts them...they try to hurt you and suck you into the mundane world of regret they live in... misery loves company.

Children usually trust their parents, teachers and elders... because they assume the adults know what their doing and have the kids best interests in mind... well now... look around peopleS... I hope you can see that the adults have no fucking idea what their doing and they never did... they simply followed the trail of the one before them... and its lead to a brick wall....bodies are droppin....

To change your experience and to change the world we all need to follow our own paths even if they may be in direct opposition with the direction you're "supposed" to move in according to the status quo... the world is upside down... it will right itself one day and we will look back and wonder how it ever got so totally fucked...

We may want to believe that our parents and our grandparents knew what they were doing and were on the right track... but they lacked access to the knowledge that we have now... now WE can see the truth... we can access and analyze the data..... so if we continue on the lost path they were on ....we truly deserve all the suffering that will befall us as we have no excuse. There's no excuse in being ignorant anymore.

If you've got a dream... if you've got a new way... if you have found a new path I say go for it... what's the worst that could happen? You might end up dead? Probably not... but that might now be as bad as becoming part of the living dead...

Living things are always changing... they are in a constant state of change...

If you fear change, you fear life... if you fear life, all you will find is death... your life will be you waiting for death.

So are you waiting for death? Are you waiting for life? How long are you willing to wait?

I've always believed that if you love something cherish it TODAY... if you love someone cherish them TODAY...

I love films... I love making films... so I'm going to do whatever I have to... to make films TODAY...

What do you love? Whom do you love? Why are you alive?

Answer those questions and get living today!

AND don't listen to me if you want to be rich or famous or own more than two pairs of pants cause I'm a "loser" according to the status quo... so don't take my advice as you might end up like me ^_^

My strategy is this... when the world rights itself and flips over after getting its priorities straight... those of us who are on the bottom now as "losers" because we value people, life, love, health, and sharing over materialism and selfishness....when the world flips back right side up then will then be the winners ^_^

There is no right way to live life... there is only YOUR way and someone else's... one size doesn't fit all.

When did listening to the voices of the status quo as they echoed through people you know ever make you TRULY happy? So why keep listening?





Comments

  1. When i was in high school we had a rep. of Ai come to our class and tell us about their courses. One of the things she said that pissed me off was that "You CAN'T be an animator if you dont love drawing."
    She wouldn't hear it when i told her i was an animator in my free time, but still didn't care for drawing.
    According to their schools, people who dont go to college for animation, can't be animators.
    It was that day that i realized what you've said here. The world is upside down, and those "on top" refuse to see any other way than the one presented before them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your writings dude! they always help me out when i'm in a tough spot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What format should I render out of Cinema 4d with?

UPDATED 2_27_13!  RENDER USING EXR Lossy Zip16! Since I'm working on a new feature film that will generate over 1500 shots made up of image sequences I need to make sure I choose the right file format to render to lest my hard drives explode. What I need from my format is  at least 16bit, an alpha included and preferably small size. I rendered out a frame from my film tallied up all the file sizes here- their all different types of codecs listed from smallest file size to largest. The render includes an RGBA pass, Depth pass, and Material Luminance pass because thats what I always render out. 1.00mb 8bit-Photo Jpeg %100 1.27mb 8bit-PNG 4.65mb 16bit- EXR lossy ZIP16 5.75mb 8bit-PSD 6.23mb 16bit-EXR lossy PLZ 6.44mb 16bit-PNG 7.94mb 8bit-TIFF 8.50mb 16bit-EXR Lossy 24 9.05mb 16bit-EXR Lossy Run Length 14.6mb 8bit-TARGA 22.4mb 32bit-EXR ZIP16 24.6mb 32bit-EXR Zip1 25.6mb 32bit-EXR PLZ 29.3mb 16bit-TIFF 29.3mb 16bit-PSD 40.0mb 32bit-EXR Run Length 58.7mb 16

Aggregated feedZ

So I totally aggregated all meh rss feedZ...So in this one handy like feed thing you can get... -Meh blog posts -Meh EXCITING Facebook status updates (ex. "I'm so FACE") -Meh youtube videos -Meh Vimeo videos -Meh Blogtalk radio episodes - and much more (actually just like some other xml code that i don't understand) Just subscribe via this link and you can get all that for a low low price of...oh wait it's totally FREE ^ ^

So a guy is trying to take credit for my film...

TLDR- Scroll down to THE THIEVERY My name is Mike- I make films under the name "M dot Strange" and I have done so for the past 10+ years- this is my story as a filmmaker culminating in a recent event wherein a "filmmaker" tried to take credit for my life's work Here's my imdb page with my film credits  My web site Here's a reel with stuff from my original films in which I wrote/created/designed/animated etc everything that you see- I can and have performed all aspects of animated film production on my films- thats sort of how I made a name for myself- by being a one man animated film studio Here's a presentation from 2014 with me discussing the production of my last film My first animated feature film "We Are The Strange" premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 2007 Sundance archives link Article about the film Link to the film Film's site Because of the buzz that film generated I was given offers to sell the