New Rabbit Junk music video + making of

Comments

  1. Brilliant Master Dot...amazing tutorial+makingOFF, funny, doing mostly 2d I paint the characters using the same principle in AfterE, bring black/white animation and matte with a solidColour.
    Cheers, keep animating at light speed 5 days? I wish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELL TO THE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

    I still dream of being chased by ballpeen hammers...????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sick man. Love the vid and the new RJ song. Was about time I listened to them again. After watching the making of vid, I had a little play around in C4D but I've got r10 and realised I can't do motion clips and shit. I found a copy of 11.5 but I don't know if it is going to work. Worth a try before I go for a newer one and have to source new tutorials tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool video. I really like the mallet-babies.

    The tutorial was great. It was nice to see a little of the interaction between C4D and After Affects.

    I just pre-ordered I AM NIGHTMARE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment