Skip to main content

Why I've tried to not participate in "reality"

Simply-because "reality" is a lie

I've been meaning to write about this for a long time- I did write a post about it in 2011 but never published it- I've talked about it on the podcast I do though-

I've had experiences that showed me that the world we live in is a big lie- so I've tried my best to ignore the lie of "reality" and what is supposed to be important as dictated by that same status quo that is itself a lie-

So how do I know?

Firstly let me say that I have NEVER done any hallucinogenic/psychedelic drugs ever- I smoked a lil weed when I was teenager but that was it- AND I'm not asking/trying to convince anyone to believe me. I'm just sharing an experience.

There were tons of earlier experiences that I had to force me to question reality but I'm going to focus on one that happened when I was a teenager- (before I ever got high btw ^ ^)

It was summer time and I was in my backyard at about 2am- our dog was barking at something on the back fence so I went back there with a flashlight to see what it was- I went back there and shined the light on the back fence and saw that it was a couple opossums walking slowly across the fence- our cat came up to me so I picked her up and pet her as I watched the opossums cross the back fence-

After  I was watching the opossums for a minute or two I looked to the left suddenly as a flash lit up the backyard- like a really fast camera flash or lighting flash- it happened two or three times- I don't ever remember putting the cat down but I looked up- and hovering directly over me filling up almost the entire sky was a levitating black triangle- it had a small light in each corner and a larger pulsating light in the center- as the light in the center pulsated slowly the craft made a low frequency humming sound-

It was really low- like maybe 20 meters over my head- I stared at it without a thought in my head-  I don't know how long I was staring at it- I guess since it was something I had never seen before it wasn't in my reality so I was just like duhhhhhhhh- then all of a sudden I like snapped out of it and got a huge jolt of fear and thought "OMG its a UFO" I ran as fast as I could back into the house-

I looked out the window and I couldn't see it or hear it anymore- and strangely decided to go to sleep- which was weird because I was terrified- as I was falling asleep I could hear the low pulsing hum it made getting louder and louder until I fell asleep-

The next morning I got up and my mom asked me if I was ok- I said "yeah" and asked her why- she said "because you came into my room late last night and told me that they took you away" Something I don't ever remember doing-

After that happened I got way into UFO/Conspiracy/Mind Control/NWO books and read everything I could find trying to figure out what had happened to me- I have never been able to figure everything out but I learned enough to go on with my life and sleep at night again-

Anyway back to "reality" The thing I saw was real- I was conscious- I wasn't dreaming- if you took this aircraft

And pushed it forward a few generations it would look a lot like what I saw- I don't know if this image is fake or not but this is almost exactly like what I saw


So that first image is still supposed to be cutting edge technology even though it came out in 1981- so EVEN though TRILLIONS of dollars go into the military and aerospace industries they peaked in 1981 and haven't developed anything new? haha riiiiiight

If you look at the development of the microprocessor or the personal computer from 1981 until now you have HUGE advancements but the aerospace or automotive industries? NOPE NO REAL PROGRESS- thats one of the big lies of the current "reality"

JETS and COMBUSTION engines thats as good as it gets YEP! BullllllshiiiiiiiiiT!

The aircraft in the first image was made by a company that has a huge campus here in this county- theres several other aerospace and "Space propulsion" companies here as well- so it would make sense that they would be flying around here-

As far as the whole "they came to take me away" bit- I don't have any answers for that- but as a child I had the typical "alien abductee" experiences wherein strange beings came into my room every night and took me away to a place that I likened to a school or training center- they showed me what I thought when I was a kid were "movies" and it was always of this destroyed terrifying world- the closest thing to it that I have ever seen and I SHIT YOU NOT was the future scenes from the original Terminator film-

Weird things happened my whole childhood- things the laws of "reality" cannot explain and often times they were witnessed by the people with me as well-

So that says to me "reality" is a lie- so why should I waste my time with it? I shouldn't because its all a big lie.

Why am I writing this now to you? Because maybe this reality has begun to fool you- it even starts to fool me again sometimes- making me believe "money" and all the hierarchy of this fake ass system matters in the end-

 I'm here to tell you- don't be fooled- the world can and will become a much better place as long as we believe it can and do not participate in the things that perpetuate it-to the best of our abilities-

The way the world should be now- which is a MUCH MUCH better place for us all has been held back artificially by the people that control the current power structure BUT they've lost- they just won't admit it.

I believe a new world will be built from the blockchains up. "Reality" sucks- we need a new one that is good for more than %.0001 of the people.

P.S. if anyone is interested I can tell you about the "dream" I had that was a continuation of the night I saw the triangle- if you want to hear about that let me know and I'll post it.


Comments

  1. There are things that are not a lie
    For example;
    You're making such huge films in such a short time
    For me it's like a miracle
    but no a lie

    kieselsteine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing experience. Takes courage to talk about something like this in public. Nothing like this has ever happened to me, but I don't doubt you experienced something very strange. Would very much like to read more. And I think these experiences would make an interesting film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember much but ive always theorized that maybe "they" realize that the adult mind is closed and cant be reasoned with no matter how free spirited we think we are, so the child is the one that commonly finds themselves in the "abducted" situation.
    heres a blog-type post I posted a while back to explain what im talking about. http://timthescarecrow.deviantart.com/journal/Shit-been-on-my-mind-care-to-care-358468325
    Hate sounding like a fucking Xfiles crazy, but you're not the only one man.
    Another weird thought, think theres any reason that most people who firmly believe something happened to them as a child have grown up artists? and those that are unhappy and living life via status quo seem to be the most closed minded people around?

    ReplyDelete
  4. People I respect say that you have to be agnostic in all facets of life. That no matter how logical you are, there are always things outside our realm of understanding or even of our ability to sense. Like the millions of colors our brains cannot process, the universe is far more vast than we can fathom and anyone who thinks they have all the answers will eventually get a rude awakening. I, staring up into the sky at night out here in my house in the woods of Washington, will see the stars overhead. And, as you look, you will see some of the 'stars' are moving in seemingly random directions, shooting off little almost imperceptible lights off them. Me and my friends first noticed it at one of my birthdays many years ago when we decided to sleep on the lawn.

    I don't know what they are, could simply be our eyes playing tricks, could just be satellites, but as it is, I too am very skeptical as to 'reality' or 'answers' in any form short of the moral and philosophical sphere. That we, especially in this life time, will probably never understand the universe around us, or perceive it as it truly is. There is nothing we, as mortals in this age, can really do about it. We can expand our minds, and grow wiser, and learn much for future generations, but the battle will never end. As we look farther and farther into the abyss of the microscope, we keep finding smaller and smaller building blocks. Every point in the universe is infinite, every point is an abyss. Be it physical or mental, one can dive forever into anything, or expand forever outward.

    Your tale, my good friend Mdot, is certainly an interesting one, and I think I speak for the rest of us to say we would like to know more. Though I haven't had any real reality shattering experiences, I don't doubt that people have had them, and would be honored to hear your accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAhmed here:

    Yeah brother we are lied to alll the time. more and more, we are bombarded with so much false information.....we miss the truth.

    And well, maybe life is an illusion, a dream of the supreme deity sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes post the dream. Honestly if it was aliens they probably came down and unlocked some part in your brain. Something that only the survivors after the apocalypse will have. The drive needed to survive and strive into the unknown, fearless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, would very much want to know of the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested in hearing the rest of this dream

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I was 15 I had an unreal experience. I'm not sure if it was paranormal, but a family (I swear they were possessed or extraterrestrial) robbed a bank in my small town. They were a mother and two grown sons. They stole a getaway car and hid out in some summer shack (it was fall so the place was closed).

    My friends and I were riding bikes and we went into the summer place, not knowing that the mom and her kids had taken over. We got inside, not knowing anyone was around, but then the sounds began.

    We ran downstairs and hid in the basement. My Chinese friend is a gadget freak so he had a bunch of fleshlights for us. He normally rolls with arduinos and shit, so the LEDs were out of the ordinary. I've read occult writings about Providence moving people into certain situations, so certain important events happen. I feel this was our case and that's why my guy had the lights for all 5 of us, because we would've been FUCKED otherwise. It was DARK!

    We looked for an escape route while the crazy bank robbing mom and her kids stomped around upstairs. We eventually came to the far end of the building and it smelt unreal. I've smelt dead shit before (even a dead body), but this smell was other-worldly.

    Inside the room, we saw this chained up FREAKAZOID. I don't know what else to call it, but it was like half human and half monster. We later found out it was family to the bank robbers (that's why I think they were probably aliens, but I'm not sure). The THING saw us and broke the chains, so we split the fuck out of there.

    We ran fast but got sandwiched between the HULKIEN (HULK + ALIEN) and the possessed fucks upstairs. I stumbled and knocked over this water cooler. It SHATTERED and made a huge, fucking sound. The freaks upstairs heard us and started running downstairs, so we were fucked until my guy heard the water dripping in a hole at the bottom of a fireplace.

    My guy lifted the lid and found a shaft big enough for my crew. We hauled ass, climbed inside and hid. The lid looked like fake logs, so we dragged it over ourselves once we got in the hole. The family and their giant FREAK KID met in the middle, just in front of the fireplace. THANK GOD they couldn't see us because we were hidden underneath the fireplace lid.

    From the shaft, I could see the family. They got in a big fight and the mom (She looked 100 years old but had super-retard strength) brought the HUGE FUCKER back to his dungeon. I could hear her chain him up. The alien kids stood around and one of them mentioned the water cooler, but the second dude was eating pizza so he didn't care.

    It was the CRAZIEST fucking story. We escaped a bit later, but I'm gonna write that into my movie so you'll have to wait.

    It's crazy how similar shit is between spiritually-connected folks. It's like PROVIDENCE puts us here and we gotta fend for ourselves (for the most part), but luckily we got this site to talk about the REAL SHIT that goes down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you write this story I'll give you a BABY RUUUUUTH

      Delete
  10. Oh, I'd love to hear this story told. In whole detail. Factually. In a book, definitely a film. This definitely defies and messes with the establishment conventions that have been imbued into the societal consciousness and popular perception/conception. I would know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What format should I render out of Cinema 4d with?

UPDATED 2_27_13!  RENDER USING EXR Lossy Zip16! Since I'm working on a new feature film that will generate over 1500 shots made up of image sequences I need to make sure I choose the right file format to render to lest my hard drives explode. What I need from my format is  at least 16bit, an alpha included and preferably small size. I rendered out a frame from my film tallied up all the file sizes here- their all different types of codecs listed from smallest file size to largest. The render includes an RGBA pass, Depth pass, and Material Luminance pass because thats what I always render out. 1.00mb 8bit-Photo Jpeg %100 1.27mb 8bit-PNG 4.65mb 16bit- EXR lossy ZIP16 5.75mb 8bit-PSD 6.23mb 16bit-EXR lossy PLZ 6.44mb 16bit-PNG 7.94mb 8bit-TIFF 8.50mb 16bit-EXR Lossy 24 9.05mb 16bit-EXR Lossy Run Length 14.6mb 8bit-TARGA 22.4mb 32bit-EXR ZIP16 24.6mb 32bit-EXR Zip1 25.6mb 32bit-EXR PLZ 29.3mb 16bit-TIFF 29.3mb 16bit-PSD 40.0mb 32bit-EXR Run Length 58.7mb 16

Aggregated feedZ

So I totally aggregated all meh rss feedZ...So in this one handy like feed thing you can get... -Meh blog posts -Meh EXCITING Facebook status updates (ex. "I'm so FACE") -Meh youtube videos -Meh Vimeo videos -Meh Blogtalk radio episodes - and much more (actually just like some other xml code that i don't understand) Just subscribe via this link and you can get all that for a low low price of...oh wait it's totally FREE ^ ^

So a guy is trying to take credit for my film...

TLDR- Scroll down to THE THIEVERY My name is Mike- I make films under the name "M dot Strange" and I have done so for the past 10+ years- this is my story as a filmmaker culminating in a recent event wherein a "filmmaker" tried to take credit for my life's work Here's my imdb page with my film credits  My web site Here's a reel with stuff from my original films in which I wrote/created/designed/animated etc everything that you see- I can and have performed all aspects of animated film production on my films- thats sort of how I made a name for myself- by being a one man animated film studio Here's a presentation from 2014 with me discussing the production of my last film My first animated feature film "We Are The Strange" premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 2007 Sundance archives link Article about the film Link to the film Film's site Because of the buzz that film generated I was given offers to sell the