Buy my art to fund some new strange video games!

I need to buy some plugins for Unity3d to go forward on my second game project that I will announce soon. My first test "game" is here.

I made these hand drawn, one of a kind autographed postcards to sell so I can raise the funds to buy the Unity assets I need.

They are $25 each-  Email me at mdotstrange@gmail.com and let me know what # you'd like-payments through paypal- or bitcoin/litecoin

There's only one of each so grab the one you want before its gone! They are all 4" x 6" and I'll mail them to you with a special message. Some of these images are cropped but the original art is not.

#01 BROKE

#02 COUNT BADMAN

#03 BEFORE IT WAS COOL


#04 EMMM

#05 HOPE

#06 I'M A WORRIER

#07 LATEASAURUS

#08 I'M SPOOKY

#09 WATCHING U

#10 SAMHAINE

#11 LOST IN THE WOODS

#12 SNAILZ

#13 STRANGE SELFIE

#14 TIE

#15 TRUST ME

#16 CRABBY

#17 BREAK

I've dedicated this year to learning game development and consequently I'm making my own games- my experience in making animated feature films helps a lot but I'm lost when it comes to scripting so I'm hoping to buy some add-ons for Unity3d that will help me with that-

Here is what I'm raising money to buy


There's a few others I'd like to get if I have the funds but those are the most important

I'd like to buy a Unity Pro license as well but at $1500 I'll have to do some more serious fundraising for that once I get this game off the ground- my plan is to use these postcard funds so I can get the tools I need to build a prototype- then once that is working and released I'll see if I can raise the funds to make the full game.

Since I'm not a coder and learning scripting has been slow- these tools allow me to create games despite my inability to code.

Thanks and best to you! I hope you get the postcard you like! If you have art requests email me and let me know as I'd love to do a commissioned piece for you mdotstrange@gmail.com

Comments